Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to Danno's Lair!

I've been thinking for months now that the name Storyteller's Playbook is probably not a real great name for my blog.  I started that blog as a concept blog about storytelling for online gaming.  But I got bored with writing about that one topic over time, and moreover, what few readers I had seemed to prefer my writing about my family life, triathlon training, and whatever else crossed my mind.  And if I'm being honest, that kind of writing is easier, anyway.

So.  As of today, this here is a NEW blog, Danno's Lair!  The name is a nod to the origins of Storyteller's Playbook--i.e. my love for rpg gaming--via a reference to my favorite all-time video game.  But hopefully the name is also generic enough to encompass the whole of my interests without confusion, which was, I think, a serious problem with the old blog.


At any rate, here we are.  I hope you--whoever you are--enjoy the new site.  It won't be much different from the old site, but I'll try to be a little more consistent with content in some way.  This is an evolving project, so be patient.  And if you've got any suggestions, believe me, I'm listening.

Thanks!  

And welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment