Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2011 Race Year in Review

My boss asked me to put together a list of my accomplishments for my annual review today, and while I was doing that, I also put one together for my racing year.  I'll admit that I'd kind of considered 2011 to be something of a down year, or at least not in any way a stand-out year--but upon further review, I think I actually have quite a lot to be proud of here.


Briefly, here's my race list and notable achievements, where they're relevant:

o   Stratford YMCA Sweetheart 4-Miler
o   Westport Minuteman 10K (Ran a 10K under 50 minutes for the first time since High School)
o   Milford Y-Tri (3rd in Age Group, 27th Overall)
o   NYC Tour de Cure (Raised $500 for the American Diabetes Association; Named one of the ride’s Top 10 riders)
o   Greenwich Point 1-Mile Swim (2nd in Age Group, 18th Overall)
o   Amica Ocean Beach 19.7 Triathlon
o   Litchfield Hills Olympic Triathlon
o   Westport Kiwanus Triathlon (3rd in Age Group, 11th Overall)
o   Hartford Half-Marathon (First ever Half-Marathon; finished under 2 hours)

That's not half bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment