Friday Hair Metal/Mad Science: It Ain't No Fun...

Probably my favorite AC/DC song of all time.



While I'm at it, I have no idea whether or not I'm going to get time to put together a full Friday Mad Science today, but I do at the very least want to post this, from the economic blog Crooked Timber.  It's a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure for the Greek economy.

They're screwed, if you ask me.  I went with the Argentina option.


Secondly, there's another confrontation brewing in the Falklands.  This is interesting mostly because my first published work was an article in Armor Magazine that discussed light armor in rapid deployment scenarios, using the Falklands Islands War as a model.  Feel free to look up the article if you're curious.  I've no idea how hard it will be to find.


Finally, there's a new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model, and you can tell how busy I am because I don't even have the time to find a free use picture of her.  Anyway, her name is Kate Upton.

Eh... screw it.  Dishes and kids can wait.  We're talking WOMEN here...

Kate Upton at a NY Jets draft party, courtesy of
Wikipedia's Commons.  The Jets may not be winners,
but they have some good-looking fans!
By the way, that Kate Upton site... totally worth your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs