Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sellswords Spoiler Alert! Whatever Happened to Desmond?

I know, but I'm not telling.  Shhh...

Desmond, via the WotC Monster Builder.
Desmond is Miri's husband.  The Bannites killed him a few weeks ago, and she swore bloody revenge.  And now it looks like she might be getting that chance.

If you're wondering, the base monster here is a Deva Catspaw.  I brought him up one level, added regeneration, changed him over from a Lurker to a Skirmisher, gave him a rapier instead of the katar-gauntlets that he was originally sporting, updated his damage outputs to be in line with the latest stats, and then added some Vampire powers.  One mistake I see here is that he's also immune to Disease, but I probably won't edit that in because it's extremely unlikely that it'll come up in any potential upcoming encounters.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment