Friday, June 8, 2012

Sometimes Karma Is a Bitch

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. But as I'm on my way into the City on train I'm thinking, "No problem. A good bike ride cures all ills. All I need to do is hold it together until I'm on my bike."

So then I get in, and there are lunatics left and right. But okay, I handle my bike pretty well, this is still not a problem. So finally I get to the long decent and I'm feeling better when I hit a bump and my favorite coffee mug bounces out of my backpack. And is immediately run over and destroyed by a car driving just off my left shoulder.

Sigh. This is what I get for talking bad about virgins.

2 comments:

  1. That was funny. I have a feeling that I may be missing out on some good humor because you have these cool one-liners at the very end of all your other "stuff". Therefore, I've decided to start reading more often and only reading the last line, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. There is a through-line, I think, to my train of thought, but I can well imagine that it's not always obvious what it is.

    ReplyDelete