Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Comics: Bronx Angel--Politics By Another Method (Page 9)

Bronx Angel: Politics By Another Method, Page 9.
To see the page at full size, click here.
I love that second to last panel.  Randy did a great job with that one.  I mean, there's plenty to criticize here--and in this story in general--but I like this page.

Also maybe worth noting: I took a bunch of pictures of the Bronx back when I was working there for reference for Randy, but he wound up dropping them into the background direct using Photoshop.  I doubt that would have worked as well in a full color comic, but in black and white, I think it looks okay.  But that's just my $.02.
***
As always, to read this story from the beginning, use the PBAM Tag.  To read all of the Sunday Comics entries, well, there's a tag for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment