Looking for a Book Recommendation

Alright.  I just finished Jim Butcher's Cold Days, and though I love Butcher's writing and have thoroughly enjoyed the Dresden series as a whole, I gotta say that I didn't love Cold Days in particular.  I mean, it was okay, but I'd seen so many folks on Amazon saying that this was Butcher's return to form after Ghost Story--but I really liked Ghost Story and thought that Cold Days felt like it was at times just going through the motions of the series's earlier paradigm.

So, yeah, Cold Days was fun and all, but I didn't like it as much as some of the other stuff I've read recently, especially Brent Weeks' The Way of Shadows.

Anyway, long story short: I'm reading L.E. Modesitt's Princeps now, and after that I'm gonna need another book.  I'm not quite ready to dive back into Katniss Everdeen or Weeks's Shadows yet, so I'm asking you Mr & Ms. Internet...

What should I read next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs