Friday, October 18, 2013

I totally need to write something on here tody.

Have you guys been waiting for a post?

Sorry.  It's been a busy day.

***
If you're wondering, I'm thinking about calling my eventual short story collection "Danno's Tales from the Lair" or maybe just "Tales from the Lair."  And I might put something like this on the cover:



Ouroboros, the World Serpent, is the second of Loki's children in Norse Myth.
It's not a done deal, exactly, but I'm thinking about it.  Because I decided to make Ouroboros the symbol of Loki in the new Sneakatara Boatman story, and because Loki himself is becoming something of a character in that story.

While we're talking about Sneax, I've also decided to change the name of the new story.  We've been working under the title "Sneakatara Boatman and the Quest for the Lost Lumberjacks", but that's no good.  I mean, it's a fine working title, but I don't know that it was ever really what the story was gonna be called.  The Lumberjacks weren't exactly lost, after all.

Anyway, the new working title is "Sneakatara Boatman and the Priest of Loki".

Yeah, yeah.  Leave your hatemail and unpleasant comments in the space below.  I welcome them.  Would LOVE to read them.

So.  My plan right now--subject to change, of course--is to finish the current Sneax story and then write another one, and then go through and edit and revise all three--along with a bunch of other crap--and then get the collection together and put it out as an E-Book for your Kindle or other reading device.  I don't know if "The Return of Dr. Necropolis" is gonna be in there or not, but it's definitely gonna have the three Sneax stories, along with "The Stone Priest's Wife", "The Legend of Tolandias", "The Legend of the Five Brothers", and maybe "Centurion Six".  Whether or not "Dr. Necropolis" makes the cut depends entirely on how long the story itself winds up running.  I may also add another story or two; we'll see.

In any event, with all of that in there, it'll be about a penny/page if I price it at $5.99.

Your thoughts?  You gonna queue up at 5:00 am on release day to get your (digital) copy of the book?

Tell me you are.  I love it when you lie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment