Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pictures from Yesterday's Walk

I put a bunch of these up on Facebook and Twitter yesterday, but in case you missed them, here are my pictures from yesterday's walk from my office, down to 48th and 5th Ave, and back. I ran them through Instagram's filters, so I guess that gives me the Social Networking trifecta!

The new Fordham Law School
Fordham Business School
The Business School's Entrance.
Have I mentioned that I went to Fordham's Business School?  I did.
It's my other alma mater.
Columbus at Columbus Circle
The Columbus Circle entrance to Central Park
I think this is 6th Ave.  It's definitely right across from St. Patrick's
And finally, this last one from Broadway, just south of Columbus Circle. It was easily my favorite of the bunch. 

Broadway, just a few blocks south of Columbus Circle
***
Have I mentioned that you should follow me on Twitter?  You totally should.  I have 77 followers as of this writing, and my goal is to get to 100 by the end of Memorial Day.  

Besides the above pictures, you'll also get scintillating ride reports like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment