Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tough Football Weekend

It's like the Football Gods needed a blood sacrifice.

If I'm being honest, my faith is not that strong.  By mid-3rd quarter of the Giant game, I was flipping back and forth between the G-Men and the Pats just so I could see a winner.  I don't love the Patriots by any means, but after watching Army, listening as the Titans got de-cleated, and watching the Giants again snatch defeat from the very jaws of victory in exactly the same manner that Army did yesterday--that they themselves did last week as well--I just couldn't take it anymore.


We were in the house for this one.

I took this right after Wake Forest went up 14-7 in the 3rd quarter.
Things looked bad at this point.
As I have said many times, the best thing about Army Football is rarely the football.
In this case, Dante, Chris, & I were in the same platoon way back in Beast Barracks.
We've been friends for a long time.
After an interception, Army ran a toss sweep on this play.
That tied the game at 14-14.



I'm so tired of these tweets.  Army lets Wake Forest's backup QB throw all over them, and the Titans makes Johnny Manziel look like he's ready to live up to the hype.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment