Saturday, October 31, 2015

Notes from Twitter

Gotta make this quick.  I should already be getting my swim stuff together, and I have no clue what I'm going to do when I finally hit the water.




Today's game is at 2 pm.  If it's on TV on any channel, that's news to me.



Creepy little fuckers, no?


Is our intelligence aparatus as lost as it looks?  We keep getting surprised on the world stage in big and unfortunate ways, and it's not funny.


Unless my math is wrong, this will be the fourth combat star on the President's Nobel Peace Prize.

I'll be honest and say that I don't mind or care that the Nobel committee nominated him for the prize as a political statement about the second Bush administration, but with the country committed to two ground wars, he should have politely declined.


Haven't had a chance to read this one yet, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game in New Orleans.  I think the Giants play well in Manning's and Beckham's home town, but the prognosticators I've heard have universally picked the Saints, and the line has the Saints favored by 3.  Meanwhile, the over/under is between 49 and 49.5.

Either way, take the Over.  That's a great bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment