Friday, October 9, 2015

Stray Voltage

This is me searching Twitter, looking for stuff that makes me smile...


Damn.  That run looks like it was awesome.


This competes with the Hudson Valley Fort's first game.  Tough scheduling there because who in the Hudson Valley wants to watch a semi-pro expansion team play in a baseball stadium when they could watch Army's very good Sprint Football team play a meaningful college game?


No shit!


I think he is going to start.  Last week, I would have argued that you leave Schurr out there to get pounded by Penn State and Duke and then bring Bradshaw back against Bucknell.  But then Schurr put the ball on the ground a bunch of times, and that cost Army a marquee win.  With that in mind, I think you have to play Bradshaw if he's healthy.


Yeah, but if they didn't have English signs, how the fuck would you know where you were going?  That country is crazy enough without making urban land navigation a core competency just to get around.


This may actually get me to watch Rebels.  I just want to see Anakin kill his own padawan.  Is that so wrong?

Unfortunately, I have this feeling that Asohoka may survive until the new trilogy and appear somewhere on the big screen.


Look at those dress uniforms!  *sigh*  This is why the Russians are kicking our asses.

A photo posted by Yvette De Beer / InnovatePhoto (@the_peach) on

What the fuck is that?

They labeled it #polefitness, but I've never seen anything remotely like that without a garter to hold singles from drunk guys watching from the floor.


And... we're done.  There's no possible way to top that.

Happy Friday, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment