Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's Up!

Just in time for Cyber-Monday...

Click here to read
Sneakatara Boatman & the Crown of Pluto!
Read it here!


If you follow this blog regularly, you will know that I was also planning to put out a single-edition version of this story, The Adventures of Sneax and Elaina Emboo.  I was going to put that up on Google Play to avoid confusion with the two parts of this story that are going up seperately on Amazon.Com.  But.  Google Play is not currently accepting new "partners", so it looks like Amazon is going to host the complete version as well.

Hannah wanted to draw the cover, so of course, I let here.  Here's it is, the cover for the complete, single-edition version.

I know.  It's definitely got a "self-published" feel to it.
I'll let you know when I finally get the complete version up.  In the meantime, The Crown of Pluto ought to be out by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment