Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hiatus

With the election over and Army Football seemingly out of bowl contention, I'm going to take a few weeks off from the blog to finish the first re-write of my memoir.  Tentatively titled "Swim, Bike, Run, Live, Love, Repeat," it's the story of my swimming career, my family, and my personal relationships.

It's about ambition, self-image, and belonging.  At least, that's my hope, anyway.

I grew up in a Marine household, moved around incessantly, and wound up becoming a successful competitive swimmer despite living everywhere.  This was only possible by the grace of God, a shit-ton of hard swimming, and the unflinching support of my parents in the face of adversity.

If that sounds interesting, then good.  I'm still looking for test-readers.  Let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment