Swim Across the Sound 2017

Alright folks.  As promised, here's the fundraising pitch:

Click here to support St. Vincent's Hospital and me!

I’ve just entered the 2017 Swim Across the Sound to support St. Vincent’s Medical Center.  For those of you who don’t know, cancer pretty much wiped out my family, taking both grandmothers, my grandfather, my mother, and even hitting my father, though he survived.  This particular event is therefore very close to my heart.  If you have a bit of time, I would very much appreciate your support.

My friend Ben took this during the 2015 Swim Across the Sound.
The Swim Across the Sound is a relay marathon swim.  We swim 15 miles from Port Jefferson, NY, to Bridgeport, CT.  My part will probably be about 4 miles, which is a long way but by no means the upper limit of my swimming abilities.  I did this event in 2015 and really enjoyed myself.  I’ve been swimming a lot this year, especially open water, and my wife encouraged me to enter after a recent 3-mile swim a few weeks ago.

More details, including support information, are included via the link below.  Please feel free to forward the link to this post to anyone you think might be interested in supporting the cause.  I’ve gotten a late start at fundraising and have been assigned to a team that needs a quite a bit of support right now.

This is a blatant emotional appeal to all the Army grads out there.
I know you can afford to support my cancer charity.  PLEASE HELP!

Click here to support St. Vincent's Hospital and me!

Thank you very much !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs