Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goals for 2019

I refuse to call them "resolutions".



1. Grow As For Football, both in readership and in coverage. 
Army Football will always be the heart and soul of what we do, but we can and should cover more.  Not just Army but also the teams that Army fans grew up watching.

And why shouldn't we?  We have better analysis than 99% of the competition.


2. Swim well and compete in at least two charity races in 2019.
There are multiple opportunities.  I have to hit the water 2-3 times per week and stay consistent.


3. Get a full draft of Playing With Fire down somewhere.
Playing with Fire is my grilling/philosophy book.  It's basically just a concept right now.  I've written maybe 6K words out of about 90K total.


4. Continue living locally.
My classmates and Army friends are great, but I live in Stratford and work in New York, and I need to live my life here.  It has taken some time, but I finally feel like myself around (some) of the guys in my day-to-day circle.  That's on me.  I need to keep opening up to more of the people in my day-to-day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment