Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shaolin Monk vs. Regular Dude

I think I'm gonna try to teach the girls to play D&D this weekend.  So as we were discussing Classes, I mentioned that the current version of the D&D Next Playtest has five--Cleric, Wizard, Fighter, Rogue, and Monk.  And Hannah says, "What's a monk?"

I tried to explain it with words, but eventually resorted to YouTube.



By the way, Chinese Ring Girls?  Wowza!

You ask me, this one's pretty cool, too, if a little slanted to the Chinese perspective.


I love the way all these Shaolin guys stay calm in the face of adversity.  They fight dudes who jump around like monkeys, and when those monkeys make mistakes... POW!

Pretty cool.  Way different than the way these guys are depicted in D&D, but still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment