Google Feeds is Gone...

Now how the fuck am I supposed to figure out how many RSS subscribers I have?

I was up to thirty!  That may not sound like a lot, I know, but if you wanna see how many it really is, start a fucking blog of your own and see how long it takes you to get thirty subscribers.  It's not as easy as it looks!

The flipside of that, of course, is that the Google Feeds subscribers weren't driving any ad revenue, and that sucks because those were without doubt my most loyal readers.  And let's not fool ourselves.  Everyone loves ad-revenue.  Granted, it takes something like a miracle to get to the $10 that Google demands before they'll send you a check, but still.  I'm about a buck-thirty away, so...  Maybe I should be happy about this feeds thing?

But, y'know.  Meh.  I  mean, $10 is a good goal, and I've been looking forward to that check for like six months now, but even so, it's not like it's real money.  I think I'd rather have readers.

Eh...  Who am I kidding?  No one's reading this crap!  You'd have to be a mad person to come here.  Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs