Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Comics: Bronx Angel--Politics By Another Method (Page 22)

Bronx Angel: Politics By Another Method, Page 22.
Click here to see the page at full size.
I know what you're thinking.  "Russian?  In the Bronx?"  It's true.  When we think of the Russian underworld, we're usually talking about Brighton Beach or someplace like that.  More Brooklyn than the Bronx.  

But that's only because you didn't know that the Russian consulate in NYC is in the Bronx, in Riverdale.

Back when I used to work in the Bronx, I did quite a bit of work in RIverdale, and I drove by the consulate a bunch.  Eventually, I got to the point where I couldn't resist putting it into this story, which is how we came to have Russians hanging out on a Morris Park street corner at the end of this first issue.

So yeah.  22-pages down; this is the end of the first third of the story.  I hope you liked it; there's more coming.

As always, if you're new to the story, the easiest way to navigate the site is to use the Keywords at the bottom of the post.  Sunday Comics is a regular feature; this particular story uses the PBAM tag.  That said, you might want to go back to the beginning, which starts with Bronx Angel: Born Leader.  After that, though, you're gonna have to use the Sunday Comics tag to follow the posts through all the pages of the story.

If you liked the story, do me a favor and let me know.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment