Thursday, April 18, 2013

G.I. Joe Classics, Volume 2

I'd expected my little G.I. Joe obsession to last about a week, but I've gotta admit that I'm digging the comics a bunch.  As was advertised, the G.I. Joe: Cobra mini-series was excellent.

But as much as I've loved that, I've also loved the G.I. Joe Classics comics from the '80s.  I finished volume one on my Nexus yesterday, and damn if I didn't go right back to Comixology and buy volume 2.  I loved this cover by J. Scott Campbell:

G.I. Joe Classics, Volume 2.
I loved this cover so much that I had to share it.
Actually, it was a terrific week for comics all the way around.  Superior Spider-Man #7 was good, Hypernaturals # 10 was really good, and Cutter #1 from IDW was also really good.  

Of course, the best comic of the week was, without doubt, Saga #12, but at this point, that almost goes without saying.  Seriously... holy shit!  Saga is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment