Saturday, April 20, 2024

#AsForDynamite: AEW Survey Answers

I answered a survey.


If you'd like to answer it yourself, you can find it here.


How Long Have You Been Watching AEW?

Since 2020.


Why did you start watching AEW?

No other sports during the pandemic.


How often do you watch AEW?

I (mostly) watch every TV show, every week.


What do you like about the AEW product?

The straight wrestling & overall sports-based approach. Sports entertainment is for children. I’m a 50-year-old sports fan.


What do you dislike about the AEW product?

It’s a fucking TV show. I don’t let it upset me, even when it’s sub-par.


Has AEW done anything that has made you less interested in the product? 

I lose interest from time to time, especially during football season. That’s less about the product & more about me.


What is something AEW could do to make you more interested in the product? 

Again, it’s a TV show. I like it, but it’s not a life-changing experience either way. 


Who are your favorite wrestlers or acts in AEW?

Hangman, MJF, Swerve, Jon Moxley, Mariah May


Who are your least favorite wrestlers or acts in AEW?

Most of the ones I didn’t like got released in the last year. They have a strong roster right now.


What state do you live in? Please put what country you live in if you are outside the US.

Connecticut 

No comments:

Post a Comment