Saturday Matinee Movies: Running and Beer

The good news is that I went for a long ride this morning.  I met my team, we road the Y-Tri Course, and a good time was had by all.  The bad news is that it was freezing cold (28-degrees F), my bike computer battery was dead when I pulled my bike off the rack this morning, I got lost on the way over to the Y, and I had a flat out on the course.  So...  I'm here, and it's all good, but it's also been an exciting morning.

I got a couple of questions about running this week, from both online folks and folks I know from Real Life.  It's tough to give specific answers to general questions, but the response to the swim video was pretty good, so we'll try one on running, and see how it goes.  Good form is important!  If nothing else, make sure you keep your turnover quick, so you're not over-striding.  Beyond that, I quite liked this guy's approach.


So, having run for the day, let's talk beer.  Sierra Nevada's Torpedo IPA is another of my personal favorites, especially after a long ride or run.  I, of course, have TWO beer reviews written in notes, but until I get a chance to actually write them out long-form and pull the picks off my wife's camera, you'll just have to make due with Beer Geek Nation.


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs