Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday News & Notes: the $.99 Sale!

This week only!
On sale for $.99!
You have to read it now because the new book is coming out next month.  I'm trying to make it easy!
***









***

***

This breaks my heart.  I was born in San Diego and have been a Chargers fan off-and-on since the days of Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow, Sr.,  and Chuck Muncie.  I have no reason to follow them back to LA, though.  Los Angeles has never been my town.

*sigh*  This is just one more piece of my childhood swept off the board.

***

I didn't realize this was on or would have watched it for sure.

Sprint Football's game against Navy is next Saturday.

***

Interesting.  Can't say that I saw that coming.  But where I think The Donald might actually have a shot at winning the GOP nomination, I can't say the same about Ben Carson.  Which makes me wonder if maybe old Jeb isn't going to find a way to pull this thing out after all.

***

She got an impossible job.  I think she's done okay.  Yahoo is streaming an NFL game tomorrow, and they've been in the news a lot.  Besides Yahoo Fiinance, the NFL, and email, what else can they offer?  They need to answer that question and keep moving forward.

***

The game is at noon today.

And that's all I've got.  I need to go write this morning's swim workout.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment