Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busy Saturday

Morning guys!

I gotta go for  this weekend's long run here in just a few minutes.  Unbelievably, I need to put nine freakin' miles this morning!  After that, we've got a pancake breakfast at the church, followed by a nature walk for kids at one of the local parks, Short Walks for Short People.

This afternoon, there's triathlon practice, scheduled for 1pm today.  We're swimming, if you're wondering, although honestly, I have no idea how I'll swim after having run nine miles.

I was gonna take the girls to see The Avengers later this afternoon, but Emma's got a birthday party, and frankly, of the two girls, it's Emma who is the bigger comic book fanatic.  So probably this afternoon's activity will be a run to the grocery store.  Then tonight, I think maybe I'll just collapse in a heap.

Anybody else got anything planned today?

No comments:

Post a Comment