Random Pics from My Instagram Account

These are a few random shots off of my Instagram account.  It's an open question whether any of these qualify as art.

This is the East River and Manhattan's Upper East Side
as seen during my ride home last week.
Short Beach in Stratford, CT.  I took this one after a swim workout
a couple of weeks ago and put it up on Facebook.  People seemed
to like it.
This is Stratford's Veterans' Memorial.
Kind of a vague inscription, but a nice enough monument.
This is me, kicking back on the train yesterday after a long day at work.
This is about as close to art as I can get, I think.  A careful eye may notice
that I washed the pic with the lo-fi 1970's style filter, hopefully to make it of
a piece with the shoes I was wearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs