Were You Looking for Something?

'Cause I got nothin', seriously.  I've been reading Erin Evans's Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils, and it had me in mind of putting up some kind of D&D Next homebrew for Tieflings today, but honestly, I just haven't quite got the dedication for it.

My copy didn't have this cover.  This cover is MUCH better than the
one that comes on the Kindle Edition of this book.
Always put the protagonist's face on the cover.  Is that so hard?
Instead, I've been working on the next Sneax short story for my kids for the past few days, and that's taken pretty much all of the writing effort I've got to spare.

On the plus side, though, I put down a bit more than 800 words on the train this morning.  That aint' bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs