New She-Hulk Series

Man, I sure hope I can let my kids read this.  They've even got USA Today covering the book, so who knows?  Maybe it'll even be good.

This is the alternate cover for the new She-Hulk #1.
The writer on the new comic, Charles Soule, is a lawyer by day, making him a seemingly good choice to write a story about She-Hulk, whose civilian persona Jennifer Walters, is also a lawyer.  From the interviews I've read, it seems like they're gonna run this new volume of She-Hulk in much the same way that they used to run Daredevil--as a lawyer whose cases in the court frequently inform his cases in costume.

Anyway, as I've said many times, it's difficult to find kick-ass superhero comics for girls, which sucks because I've got two girls who like superhero comics but get tired of reading stories about boys.  So here's hoping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs