Monday, February 10, 2014

I Can't Believe How Good the LEGO Movie Was

It was really, really good.

Before the movie (left to right): Emma's friend Jake, Emma, my empty
seat, Sally, Hannah, Hannah's friend Jordan.
I won't spend too much time reviewing this movie because there are already a million reviews out there, and they've been overwhelmingly positive.  What I will say is that even though I knew the movie was supposed to be good going in, it still blew me away.  It was that good.  Honestly, it was even better than that.  It was amazing.  The LEGO movie not only lived up to the hype, it was actually much, much better than I would have ever believed a movie about LEGOs could be.  They really captured the spirit of what makes LEGOs awesome.  It's an impressive piece of storytelling.


Needless to say, we all left singing the song.  Even the song was great.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment