Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Twitter Mad Science.

I'm not Catholic, but it's hard not to like the current Pope.   He at least comes across as a legitimate man of God.

With that said, it would interesting to see a little more detail on the definition of "social" evil.
***

Awesome.

There's a whole questionnaire that goes along with this thing.  Look for that later this week.

***
I just put this up to point out that not only is she more than 20 years younger, she's also got him by at least six inches and maybe twenty-or-so pounds.  The picture in the tweet doesn't show it, but today's New York Daily News had a truly epic picture this morning that's well worth checking out if you are at all interested in couples with amazing height disparities.

Personally, I didn't know that I was interested until I saw the thing, and now I can't take my eyes off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment