Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Very brief update

It's been a couple of days.  Sorry if you've missed me.

I got sick on Friday night and pretty much collapsed in place.  Slept through 'til Saturday, pulled myself together long enough to make it to Founder's Day Saturday night, and then slept most of the day again Sunday.  And that was the day that Sally got sick.

Anyway, Founder's Day was fun, but now I'm back at work, and life keeps on keeping on.

***
I came here today intent on sharing that sample out of "The Crown of Pluto" that I mentioned last week, but after going through it, I don't think there's any way to put it out there without redacting it beyond recognition.  Sorry about that.  "Pluto" is the third part of a trilogy of short stories--about half of my book, overall--and it's just not an independent piece.  So, bottom line, even the introductory parts of the bit I was going to share would spoil significant stuff that happens in "The Priest of Loki", and I don't want that to happen.

Sorry about that.

Anybody got anything for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment