Winter Haikus

Windburn on my thighs
Old snow sits in frozen hunks
Winter lingers on


Bitchy Girl Scout moms
at the Cookie Pick-Up Line
punish my helping.


Skating Boobaloo,
merry rocket on the ice,
zooms with grace and joy.


I finally decided to start collecting my poetry.  Not because I think it's good but because I've lost so damned much of it, and it's frustrating.  I used to fill whole notebooks and then toss them.

As of this writing, I've got nineteen pages.  That's maybe half of what I've written over the course of a lifetime of occasional inspiration.  If you're interested, the collection is below.  I'll add to it as I find more pieces.

My working title is "Radical Thoughts on a Rainy Day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs