Leadership

I've just become an official "corporate mentor". It feels funny and a little ironic that suddenly everyone wants me to join their board, lead their group, or otherwise serve the community in some very specific & special way, but... Y'know, it's also very flattering. I want to take it seriously. I'm trying to help. It's just weird that people suddenly seem to think I'm this super-successful guy after what feel to me like a Hell of a lot of years of honest-to-God struggle and self-doubt. 

Anyway, I was ask to define Leadership today.  I said this:

"Leadership is the art of inspiring people to work together towards a common goal.  Leaders are role models. Through their example, they inspire others to be their best selves."

Your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs