Saturday, March 14, 2020

Public Service Announcement

My seasonal allergies have started acting up, and as you may imagine, it's making me paranoid as all Hell, especially since I work in Manhattan.  I've been on Metro-North pretty much all week.  Thankfully, no one in my family is at particular risk from COVID-19, but we are all quite anxious about getting the disease, having little-to-no symptoms, and passing it on to people who aren't as fortunate as we are.  That thought is making us all a little nutty.

In particular, I do not want to take the damned thing to work.  Seriously, if there's one thing I've learned these past 17+ years, it's that people in New York really need electricity.

So.  Amazingly, I found this on the Daily Mail website.  It's from the CDC, and it is totally useful. 


We've been taking our temperatures routinely around our house the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment