Sunday, September 27, 2026

The FAFO Podcast is out!

I talked about it on this week's Five Things on a Friday, but in case you missed it, I did the FAFO Podcast this week, and my episode dropped yesterday. I don't know if you'd rather listen or watch us talk, but I'll include embeds below.



I'll drop the show notes after the jump.



In Episode 88 of The FAFO Podcast, BD Storm sits down with Danno E. Cabeza—author, adventurer, charity racer, West Point Class of ’95 graduate, former Army swimmer, and Editor & Managing Partner of As For Football. 

We get into his time at West Point, Army sports and the culture surrounding Army Football, writing, endurance and charity events, adventure, family, and the strange collection of experiences that eventually find their way onto the page. We also talk about his memoir Swim, Bike, Run, Live, Love, Repeat and his upcoming novel The Return of Dr. Necropolis.

Connect with Danno:

Casa Cabeza — Danno’s Writing & Blog: https://dannos-lair.blogspot.com/

Facts. Truth. No BS. This is FAFO.
#FAFOPodcast #DannoCabeza #AsForFootball #ArmyFootball #WestPoint #GoArmy #AuthorInterview #BDStorm

🔥 Join our Outlaws and support the Channel right here to receive amazing benefits and discounts: https://thefafopodcast.online/

No comments:

Post a Comment