The Surprising Red She-Hulk

I picked up a couple of issues of Red She-Hulk for my daughter Emma a couple of weeks ago, issues 63 & 64.  Emma is way into comics, but being a girl, she likes girl-power comics, and there aren't so many of those.

So I figured, why not try Red She-Hulk?

Red She-Hulk #63, from Marvel Comics.
Yes, that is a version of Machine Man in the car with her.
Who knew that it was gonna be terrific?  

I only got around the reading the issues myself this afternoon, and I gotta say that they were super-entertaining.  Smart and trippy and not at all what I expected.

Why is Red She-Hulk covered in poop?  Gentle readers,
there's only one way to find out.
Needless to say, Emma will be back for more.  And she'll be bringing me with her.  Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs