Experimenting with Logo Design

I don't know a lot about pop-corporate art, but I know enough to know that you should never go cheap on your logo.  That said, I still feel like this blog needs a logo, and so I broke a rule I know better than to break and went to a free logo design website to play around a bit.

I experimented for a while with variations on the idea of triathlon and athletics, but ultimately the best thing I came up with was this:

Well?  Your thoughts?

Yeah, I don't love it, either.  I mean, it probably does come as close as anything's going to in terms of capturing the spirit of the blog, but as logos go, it screams "low rent clip art" to me.

***
While we're talking about marketing, take a minute to notice the zillions of little social media buttons I added to the blog this morning.  Right now we've got four followers and ten RSS subscribers, and that's great, but I will tell you right now that I would very much like to grow my readership a bit if that's at all possible.  To that end, let me just ask that if you see something around here that you like, please please please go ahead and share it.  And while we're at it, if you've got thoughts about how I might make this place better, more accessible, or just flat out more interesting, go ahead and speak up now.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs