Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten Things From 2012

Well. I wasn't planning to do much on the blog today, but we've had some train problems this morning, and frankly, right now it looks like we might be here for awhile. So... Here are my Top Ten Things From 2012!

10. WotC started releasing a new ruleset for D&D, and the playtest turned out to be really interesting.

9. The Avengers was a terrific movie.

8. Emma discovered the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

7. I worked a TON of overtime, much of it right before Christmas. Yay overtime checks!

6. Hannah started singing lessons, sang publicly several times, and even recorded a couple of songs.

5. I started coaching triathlon This led to a little freelance writing gig.

4. I finished 3rd in my age group at the Milford Y-Tri.

3. I averaged under 8 minutes/mile at the Westport Minuteman 10K.

2. Sally won her age group in not one but two road races.

1. We took the kids to Washington, DC, and did most of the tour by bicycle. We even got to spend Memorial Day with my father at Arlington.



No comments:

Post a Comment