Sunday Comics: Bronx Angel--Politics By Another Method (Page 12)

Bronx Angel: Politics By Another Method, Page 12
Click here to see this page at full size.
So the point is, you can't run away from it.  It's still a debate, it's still an issue, even if you'd rather pretend it isn't.  This is maybe a ham-handed way of getting that across, and it maybe doesn't belong in a book that is ostensibly a re-telling of Robin Hood set in the Bronx, but still...

I kind of feel this way about the shootings in Newtown right now, as well, but so many of my friends are so astonishingly pro-gun, that really, if I let these things get to me, I won't have any friends.

Anyway, this is why I wind up writing on a blog that has not all that many followers--and why that's actually a good thing most of the time--and it is likewise why I don't necessarily promote all of the posts here.  I mean, it is an argument, and I probably should actually argue my point more, but bottom line, I just don't want to alienate people any more than I absolutely have to.  So most of the time, I'm personally a little better off toiling in obscurity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs