X-Men: Days of Future Past and other comic movie news

This came out yesterday, and I'd have dropped it on the blog then, but I'd already planned to run my training log.  So here it is today, even though you may very well have already seen it.



I haven't been looking forward to the new X-Men movie that much, but I'll admit that this is a pretty good trailer.  And the part of me that's still a twelve-year-old boy geeks out hard to see the X-Men fighting Sentinels on the big screen, though that is by no means going to necessarily be as cool as we might hope it would be.
Still, for all that the Avengers rule the world today, there was a time when this would've been the biggest movie news ever, when the X-Men were Marvel's thing, and this was as good as it got.  I don't know that this movie is necessarily going to capture that for my kids, but the trailer gives me a bit more hope than I had previously.

***
Newsrama had some good stuff today:  a shot of Emily Van Camp as Agent 13 in the new Captain America movie, a link to some stuff about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that I can't make any sense of--apparently the first teaser trailer is going to drop tomorrow--and a preview of tonight's episode of Arrow.

Here's the Arrow preview.



That looks terrific.  I still love that show.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs