Looking for something to read?

It's freezing cold outside.  It's not even ten degrees right now, and the "feels like" temperature is well below zero.  We've got winds above thirty miles per hour.  Gusts up to fifty.  Mounds of snow have blown into drifts like sand dunes all along my street.

Today is a great day to start a new book.

Everyone who's tried Sneakatara Boatman and the Priest of Loki really likes it.  I don't know what else to tell you.  Why not give it a try and see for yourself what all the fuss is about?

Sneax, courtesy of HeroForge.
A couple of folks have asked me what to do if you don't have a Kindle.  That's easy!  You download the Kindle App from either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store and install it on your tablet-type reading device, be it an iPad, Nexus, Samsung, or what-have-you.  If you purchase the Kindle-version of the book, it will automatically upload to your Kindle App, and if it doesn't, you can use the Sync feature to upload it.  And that's it!  Congratulations, you're in the e-book business.

Speaking personally, I read all of my books on my Nexus 7 these days using the Kindle App.

All proceeds from the sale of this book go to support my kids' college fund.

Got questions?  Ask 'em below.

Thanks for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Malvern Manor

D&D: Guinea Pigs & Were-Guinea Pigs