Friday, May 21, 2021

Blog Shots: Orchard Glen Trail

 Sally and I went hiking today, and then we hit a winery.  As we walked, I decided to attempt a photo-essay covering the journey.  This is the first time I've ever attempted something like that inclusive of actual structure.



These shots are uncorrected, for better or worse, and I took them on my phone.  I almost took my camera but decided against it at the last second.  As they say, though, the best camera is whichever one you have with you when you need it.

I took these in good light, so hopefully the coloring is okay for the most part.  I'd probably correct the aspect ratio for most of them, but... I'm just never going to have the time, alas.  There's probably some purity with it this way.  That's the theory, at any rate.






We hiked more than two miles to find this mighty waterfall.




This shot took four separate takes.


Afterwards, we hit Gouveia Vineyards.  That was fun.

Sally took this one, obviously.



New profile pic.  

That's it!  

Would you believe that some tool had the temerity to bag on me on Twitter for drinking Riesling?  Peak Twitter, my friends.  What you say says much, much more about you than it does about your actual subject.  Never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment