Saturday, May 22, 2021

Orchard Glen Trail (Director's Cut)

 Got to the pool this morning, only to discover the road closed for several blocks in each direction with utility crews working on what I presume was a hit pole overnight.  Needless to say, I wound up with a little more time on my hands than I expected to have this morning.

I probably should have worked on stuff for As For Football.  A company reached out to us last week about our ads rates, asking very reasonably for our current deck.  So I've got to build an ad deck this week.

But not today.

I sat down instead and edited the pics from yesterday's photo essay.  Those are after the jump.  I personally think the edits help quite a bit, though in a few cases, they also bring out the inherent flaws in the original photographs. 

Eh.  What can you do?

Establishing shot.  I tried to get this just as Sally stepped into the light, hoping that would make her pop against the green background.  I almost got it, too.  Sigh.  Anyway, the editing helped a lot here.


Needed to snap this about 10 seconds later.

Reframing the shot helped here, but no force on Earth can take that shadow off Sally's face.




Editing helped this shot quite a bit, in my humble opinion.



My phone's front-facing camera is a little smudged.  Turned myself a little green trying to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment