Saturday, February 3, 2018

Update: Book, TV, & Movie Review Archives

I spent yesterday's commute archiving the blog's various book and movie reviews.  This included an update to the Summer Reading List Project and even a couple of new inclusions into the Worth Reading list, all of which is now archived under the blog's catchall Sketches tab.

Holy shit!  I've done a lot of reviews on this blog.



Sketch in My Notebook
It's not really surprising, I suppose.  I started blogging shortly after leaving the older Paperback Reader website, for which I'd been reviewing comics professionally.  I was still on a lot of indie comics reviewers lists back then, and I continued to review comics that got sent to me in that capacity here.  And anyway, once you get in the habit of reviewing fiction, it changes the way you see it going forward.  So I'd read stuff, and if I thought it was worth sharing, I'd share.  My list of the Top 10 Forgotten Realms novels is the definitive list.

Regardless, I'm not going to make you go searching for it.

The Summer Reading List Project now includes both the actual Summer Reading List posts as well as the archived posts that were, well, summer reading lists.  These are as follows:

Saturday Reading Room: What I'm Reading this Summer
Interested in Comics? Here’s Where to Start (Part 1)
Interested in Comics? Here’s Where to Start (Part 2)
Top Ten Forgotten Realms Novels (Part 1)
Top Ten Forgotten Realms Novels (Part 2)
Top Ten Forgotten Realms Novels (Part 3)


The complete archives of book, TV, & movie reviews is as follows.

 Star Trek: Deconstructing Voyager
The Last Jedi
Justice League
Wonder Woman & Spider-Man vs. the Man of Steel
Arrow Season 5 Finale: Where Do We Go From Here?
13 Reasons Why
Thinking about Iron Fist
Primer is the best movie on this list that
you've never heard of. 
Primer
Netflix's Voltron (Season Two)
This Is What Perfect Looks Like
Netflix & Chill TV Reviews
 -- Trollhunters
 -- ARQ
 -- The OA
 -- Travelers (Season 1)
 -- Voltron: Legendary Defender (Season 2)
Marvel Masterworks Ms. Marvel (Vol. 1)
Batman vs. Superman
5 Shows We've Been Watching
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Lords of the Sith
Jessica Jones
Supergirl v. Jessica Jones
Comics on TV
The Punisher (MAX)
 -- Frozen
 -- Percy Jackson & the Sea of Monsters
 -- Ghostbusters
 -- The Blacklist
 -- Alias (aka Jessica Jones by Brian M. Bendis)
 -- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
 -- Marvel's Infinity Event
 -- Count Zero
 -- The Hammer & the Blade
 -- Thor: The Dark World
 -- Ender's Game (movie)
Fox TV's Sleepy Hollow
Polygamy, USA
Iron Man 3
The Surprising Red She-Hulk
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Stuff I've Been Reading
 -- The Way of Shadows
 -- Avenging Spider-Man
Comics, TV, and the TMNT
Charon's Claw
Lately I've Been Reading...
 -- The Founding
 -- Brian Wood's The Massive
 -- The Selected Stories of Philip K. Dick
Whore from Zenescope Entertainment
Saga #s 1 through 6
The Dark Knight Exits, Stage Left (The Dark Knight Rises)
The Hypernaturals, Issues 1 & 2
The Defenders (Vol. 4), Issues 1 to 7
The New Avengers, Volume 1
A Guy's Guide to Fifty Shades of Grey
The Alloy of Law (A Mistborn Novel)
Real Steel
Avengers: The Initiative, Volume 1
Moon Knight and Other Things
 -- Avengers Forever
 -- Crisis on Infinite Earths
 -- Bendis's Moon Knight
 -- Ultimate Spider-Man (Vol. 1)
Cry of the Ghost Wolf by Mark Sehestedt
Invasion 2: Dungeons and Dragons #1
DC Comics’ Trinity, Volume 1
L.E. Modesitt’s Scholar

No comments:

Post a Comment