Monday, October 22, 2018

Pics from the Weekend

It was a lot of football.  Emma played with the Stratford High School Band at Homecoming on Friday, then we went to Army's EPIC win over Miami-Ohio on Saturday.  We went hiking yesterday.  I took most of these, but Sally took a bunch of the Army shots on her actual camera.  Hence the enhanced shutter speed and closer zoom.

Pics are after the jump.

Stratford Red Devils vs. New Milford.  Stratford won 13-6.

Tailgating pics...
With the love of my life pre-game up on Thayer Roof
With the selfie stick, via Instagram.  I really like this shot.
Cornhole.
Cadet Chapel on the walk up to the stadium.


At Michie Stadium.  Sally took most of these.  I culled through a bunch to get a few favorites.

Running in...


My friend Amber took this shot of me yelling at QB Cam Thomas.
Class of 1995 at the postgame tailgate.
From left to right: Amber, me, Keith, and Matt.

We went hiking yesterday up just north of Kent, Connecticut.  I took these with my camera, including a couple of family-selfie shots.



We took a bunch of these to get a couple that we liked.


That's it.  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment