Sunday, September 1, 2019

Pics from Rice at Army

I took 109 pictures at Army's first home game.  Three-quarters of them were total garbage, even for me, but I liked a few.  A few of my favorites are below.

Tailgating with friends.

I edited these rather indulgently, so have some patience, okay?  I mean, I didn't have to crop everything 16 x 9, but I wanted to, so that's what I did.  

Be thankful they're not all sepia-toned.

Pipes & Drums
The Corps
Parachute jump!
Go Army!
Swimmers at halftime.
Class of 1995 & family shot.
Defense!
KHop comes to the line.  He's an easy guy to photograph.  Has a beautifully dramatic stance at the line.
Running out of his own end zone.

Just so you know, my camera has a Sport mode.  I totally forgot to use it.  I have a dozen blurry pics of the Army Team's last drive.

Ugh.

Go Army!  Beat Michigan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment