Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas from Mount Snow

Merry Christmas, friends.
The girls and I are up at Mount Snow today, staying for a few days at the Sterling Ski Club’s Mount Snow Lodge.  
Sally and I both sometimes get a little depressed at Christmas.  My family has all passed save for my wife and kids, and Sally’s family has never been anyone’s ideal.  But we are truly blessed to have found each other, to have the mutual strength to break the cycles in each of our families’ lives, and to have the opportunity to spend the holidays in the mountains in Vermont.  Whatever else happens, I will always be grateful for the love, strength, and support to meet challenges head on.
It’s been an interesting year at Casa Cabeza -- in a good way.  I’ll spare you the stories, but we have a lot for which we are thankful.  We hope that you and yours are richly blessed in the year to come as well.
At the summit.
The girls, overlooking the North Face.




Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love,
Dan, Sally, Hannah, & Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment