Monday, May 4, 2020

Yoga Trapeze at Russian Beach

Sally and I went down to Russian Beach yesterday to take some Yoga Trapeze pictures for Sally's website and personal training business.  We went mostly to take pictures of Sally, but of course, I also found my way onto the trapeze.

I really like Yoga Trapeze, and for what it's worth, I think that a few of these came out really well.  Sally took them while coaching me through some of the moves.

Getting ready to warm-up
Warm-up swings
Warm-Up Squats
Push-Ups
Incline rows
Our first inversion -- Traction Jackson
Spiderman.  This one is a lot easier than it looks
Banana-Man.  This one is a little harder than it looks.
Single arm twists.  This one is tough.
Angel.  This is one of my favorites.
Plow.  Not a super-hard pose on a mat; much more challenging on the trapeze.
Back dive.  Another favorite, though this is arguably the hardest thing we did yesterday.

And finally, I think this might be the best picture I've ever taken of Sally.  I really, really like how this one came out.

Dancer

That's all, folks.  But hey, if you want to learn Yoga Trapeze, hit Sally up.  She's ready to start teach, and she can even teach virtually if you're willing to get your own rig.

No comments:

Post a Comment