Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Memoir Teaser Trailer



In all honesty, the book has already been a hundred times more successful than I ever imagined that it would be, not so much because it's found millions of readers but rather because EVERYONE who's read it has immediately gotten back to me to tell me how much they enjoyed it. That makes me feel like it deserves to find a wider audience, and here we are.

Find the book on Amazon.Com right here.

For what it's worth, this video has been 5x more successful on LinkedIn than it has been on any other social media site. What a world!

Seriously, I have no idea what that's about, but I find it amazing.

A few folks have asked me recently if they can have signed copies. Alas, the book is not in print. It's just out digitally. I've only recently considered offering a print edition because folks have asked for one. However, that will in no way be available before the end of college football. I won't have time to put a print edition together until after the New Year at the very earliest.

If you do buy the book, please please please leave a written review. Amazon's algorithm won't start recommending books like mine until they've earned 15 positive reviews.

Thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment